jones’ Hair restoration training program
Attention doctors! Are you interested in offering high-quality hair transplants to your patients? Do you want to master the most modern and sophisticated techniques for hair transplantation that provide proven results to your clients? Your search ends here – Dr. Robert Jones, one of the pioneers in the field of hair transplantation, offers a full-service training program to assist doctors in setting up their own hair transplantation service centers.
Dr. Jones is one among the most experienced FUE physicians in North America and offers FUE training, as well as training in the Jones Technique (which he pioneered), and this training is of immense value to physicians interested in setting up their very own hair restoration centers that can provide quality services to patients with hair loss.
Here are the highlights of Dr. Jones’ hair restoration training program for physicians:
- Three days of on-site training at Toronto Hair Transplant Centre for one physician, as well as one staff person who works for the physician
- Guidance and advice to set up your own clinic that offers hair restoration treatments.
- List of equipment necessary to perform hair restoration procedures at your clinic
- Support through telephone and email for up to 1 year following the training
What can you expect to master in the training program?
- Great opportunity to observe several FUE surgeries, including head, chest and underarm hair transfer performed by Dr. Jones
- Perform several 2,500 graft FUT strip – dissected under a microscope and densely packed into lateral slits at 50 grafts per centimeter squared
- Methods and techniques to be able to perform FUE immediately on return of the physicians back to their practice
Several physicians from Europe, Asia and the Americas have attended the 3-day intensive hair restoration training from Dr. Jones and have immensely benefited from it. The cost of the training is more of an investment for the physicians which will help them expand their practice areas, and the cost pays for itself even within their first week back to work. The doctors who have attended the training have left excellent feedback about the program, and are very thankful to Dr. Jones who has made it possible for them to excel in the field of hair restoration.
Are you considering hair transplantation training? Contact Dr. Jones directly and we’ll set up a time for you to come in and work with our team. It’s a great way to radically improve your technique and see our facility in action.
Im happy I choose Dr. Jones to do my FUE procedure. My transplant went smooth with 3500 grafts and Im happy with the results so far. Im thankful to doctor jones and his team.
Eddie Shipman | READ ALL TESTIMONIALS
ALL ABOUT Dr. Jones meet your hair transplant specialist
In contrast with older hair transplant techniques, which left patients with a long, linear incision and painful wound after surgery, today’s advanced follicular unit extraction (FUE) hair restoration surgeries do not involve painful incisions, stitches,...read more
1. A Good Diet A good diet is one of the best ways to ensure your hair is healthy and grows quickly. A good diet for your hair should include lots of vitamins, protein and healthy types of fat. If you find you're deficient of any particular vitamins or minerals, then...read more
Living in the appearance-obsessed world that we now find ourselves in, it's easy to just assume that any guy who is losing their hair should at least consider getting a hair transplant. The truth is there are plenty of guys with hair loss that wouldn't necessarily...read more
For a lot of Executives and People of Influence, the idea of a hair transplant can bring about a whole new set of problems. For many, having visible signs…read more
A lot of guys who are dealing with hair loss wonder when is the best time to get a hair transplant. The answer to this question will vary depending on the individual but there are some common signs that apply to most men. These include - Your hair loss has...read more
With the legalization of cannabis in Canada this week there has been a lot of discussion on the medicinal benefits and harmful effects of marijuana. When it comes to the general population of its users, this widely popular plant is used for a variety of reasons (and...read more