Fixing a Bad Hair Transplant Hair transplant repairs need a lot of experience as well as creativity on the surgeon.
Are you a victim of a bad hair transplant? No worries, Dr.Jones is here to help.
Dr.Jones has performed a number of hair restoration surgeries whose intention was to correct the outcome from poor quality hair transplant surgeries. When restoring a poorly performed previous hair transplant, a lot of unique issues and problems have to be resolved as the procedure varies from performing a hair restoration on a fresh scalp.
What qualities do hair transplant repairs require in the service provider or the surgeon?
- Careful and detailed assessment of the impacted area of the scalp that needs to be repaired as well as examination of the donor area.
- Choice of the restoration technique that will suit the candidate to bring out best results, as the incorrect selection of hair restoration methods may make the outcome worse than before.
- Hair transplant repairs need a lot of experience as well as creativity on the surgeon, as the procedure is significantly different from performing a routine hair restoration.
- The entire task is a challenging one and the problems need to be tackled efficiently and simultaneously.
- Awareness of the limitations from the previous procedure’s cosmetic defects
- The ability to study the flaws of the previous hair restoration surgeries and set a clear goal for the repair procedure to achieve the best possible and natural results.
- Fully understand the emotional state of the patient with the need for hair restoration repair; The patient is likely to be skeptical about the new restoration procedure and may have several questions or doubts prior to the procedure. It may be a difficult task for the provider to establish trust and restore confidence and reassure the patient that the procedure will be a corrective one.
Here is a plug repair case that was handled by Dr.Jones. The pictures presented below were taken before the procedure and 2 years post-op. Dr.Jones used 2700 grafts for the plug repair procedure. Dr.Jones uses effective techniques to fix issues with hair plugs and has helped several patients who have experienced undesirable consequences from hair plugs and has treated the patient’s hair to look more denser and even. Got Questions? Contact us today to see how Dr.Jones can help restore your hair line !
Good Results Before and after photographs
Dr. Jones made me feel extremely comfortable and welcome. He is kind and thoughtful, and is very responsive to questions and concerns. He is exceptionally good at what he does, and I would recommend him to anyone who is considering hair transplant.
Benedict Marsh | READ ALL TESTIMONIALS
Blog and News
Deciding to get hair transplant surgery will undoubtedly affect your quality of life. A successful procedure will be a milestone that makes you feel more confident in your appearance and gives you a self-esteem boost for many years. On the other hand, ending up under...read more
DID ELON MUSK GET A HAIR TRANSPLANT? Tech CEO and visionary Elon Musk has made headlines for many years – for his formidable wealth, his outlandish behavior, and most recently, his highly visible lawsuit with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission...read more
If thinning hair is affecting your self-esteem and you are researching hair restoration surgery as a way to restore a full head of hair, your first concern is probably how much the procedure will cost. The No. 1 consideration when trying to figure out how...read more
When men lose their hair, its commonly accepted as general aging. Of course, hair loss is damaging to a males self-esteem. When women begin to lose their hair, the psychological damageread more
If you are considering undergoing a hair transplant, it’s best to educate yourself before you commit to the surgery, so you have realistic expectations going in. One thing to be especially mindful of is the timeline of growth and what you can expect in terms of...read more
How To Have Healthy Hair Everyone wants to have nice hair. As the saying goes, ‘different hair, different person’. If you’ve ever gone too long between hair cuts you know how psychology unpleasant that experience is. Having your hair move beyond the threshold...read more