Fixing a Bad Hair Transplant Hair transplant repairs need a lot of experience as well as creativity on the surgeon.
Are you a victim of a bad hair transplant? No worries, Dr.Jones is here to help.
Dr.Jones has performed a number of hair restoration surgeries whose intention was to correct the outcome from poor quality hair transplant surgeries. When restoring a poorly performed previous hair transplant, a lot of unique issues and problems have to be resolved as the procedure varies from performing a hair restoration on a fresh scalp.
What qualities do hair transplant repairs require in the service provider or the surgeon?
- Careful and detailed assessment of the impacted area of the scalp that needs to be repaired as well as examination of the donor area.
- Choice of the restoration technique that will suit the candidate to bring out best results, as the incorrect selection of hair restoration methods may make the outcome worse than before.
- Hair transplant repairs need a lot of experience as well as creativity on the surgeon, as the procedure is significantly different from performing a routine hair restoration.
- The entire task is a challenging one and the problems need to be tackled efficiently and simultaneously.
- Awareness of the limitations from the previous procedure’s cosmetic defects
- The ability to study the flaws of the previous hair restoration surgeries and set a clear goal for the repair procedure to achieve the best possible and natural results.
- Fully understand the emotional state of the patient with the need for hair restoration repair; The patient is likely to be skeptical about the new restoration procedure and may have several questions or doubts prior to the procedure. It may be a difficult task for the provider to establish trust and restore confidence and reassure the patient that the procedure will be a corrective one.
Here is a plug repair case that was handled by Dr.Jones. The pictures presented below were taken before the procedure and 2 years post-op. Dr.Jones used 2700 grafts for the plug repair procedure. Dr.Jones uses effective techniques to fix issues with hair plugs and has helped several patients who have experienced undesirable consequences from hair plugs and has treated the patient’s hair to look more denser and even. Got Questions? Contact us today to see how Dr.Jones can help restore your hair line !
Good Results Before and after photographs
Dr. Jones made me feel extremely comfortable and welcome. He is kind and thoughtful, and is very responsive to questions and concerns. He is exceptionally good at what he does, and I would recommend him to anyone who is considering hair transplant.
Benedict Marsh | READ ALL TESTIMONIALS
In contrast with older hair transplant techniques, which left patients with a long, linear incision and painful wound after surgery, today’s advanced follicular unit extraction (FUE) hair restoration surgeries do not involve painful incisions, stitches,...read more
1. A Good Diet A good diet is one of the best ways to ensure your hair is healthy and grows quickly. A good diet for your hair should include lots of vitamins, protein and healthy types of fat. If you find you're deficient of any particular vitamins or minerals, then...read more
Living in the appearance-obsessed world that we now find ourselves in, it's easy to just assume that any guy who is losing their hair should at least consider getting a hair transplant. The truth is there are plenty of guys with hair loss that wouldn't necessarily...read more
For a lot of Executives and People of Influence, the idea of a hair transplant can bring about a whole new set of problems. For many, having visible signs…read more
A lot of guys who are dealing with hair loss wonder when is the best time to get a hair transplant. The answer to this question will vary depending on the individual but there are some common signs that apply to most men. These include - Your hair loss has...read more
With the legalization of cannabis in Canada this week there has been a lot of discussion on the medicinal benefits and harmful effects of marijuana. When it comes to the general population of its users, this widely popular plant is used for a variety of reasons (and...read more