Fixing a Bad Hair Transplant Hair transplant repairs need a lot of experience as well as creativity on the surgeon.
Are you a victim of a bad hair transplant? No worries, Dr.Jones is here to help.
Dr.Jones has performed a number of hair restoration surgeries whose intention was to correct the outcome from poor quality hair transplant surgeries. When restoring a poorly performed previous hair transplant, a lot of unique issues and problems have to be resolved as the procedure varies from performing a hair restoration on a fresh scalp.
What qualities do hair transplant repairs require in the service provider or the surgeon?
- Careful and detailed assessment of the impacted area of the scalp that needs to be repaired as well as examination of the donor area.
- Choice of the restoration technique that will suit the candidate to bring out best results, as the incorrect selection of hair restoration methods may make the outcome worse than before.
- Hair transplant repairs need a lot of experience as well as creativity on the surgeon, as the procedure is significantly different from performing a routine hair restoration.
- The entire task is a challenging one and the problems need to be tackled efficiently and simultaneously.
- Awareness of the limitations from the previous procedure’s cosmetic defects
- The ability to study the flaws of the previous hair restoration surgeries and set a clear goal for the repair procedure to achieve the best possible and natural results.
- Fully understand the emotional state of the patient with the need for hair restoration repair; The patient is likely to be skeptical about the new restoration procedure and may have several questions or doubts prior to the procedure. It may be a difficult task for the provider to establish trust and restore confidence and reassure the patient that the procedure will be a corrective one.
Here is a plug repair case that was handled by Dr.Jones. The pictures presented below were taken before the procedure and 2 years post-op. Dr.Jones used 2700 grafts for the plug repair procedure. Dr.Jones uses effective techniques to fix issues with hair plugs and has helped several patients who have experienced undesirable consequences from hair plugs and has treated the patient’s hair to look more denser and even. Got Questions? Contact us today to see how Dr.Jones can help restore your hair line !
Good Results Before and after photographs
Dr. Jones made me feel extremely comfortable and welcome. He is kind and thoughtful, and is very responsive to questions and concerns. He is exceptionally good at what he does, and I would recommend him to anyone who is considering hair transplant.
Benedict Marsh | READ ALL TESTIMONIALS
Blog and News
Your hair is an integral part of your identity and self-esteem. When you start noticing thinning hair, it can affect many aspects of your life, and can change the way you feel about yourself. A hair transplant surgery is the best way to permanently regain...read more
Deciding to undergo a hair transplant is a significant decision, and something you should never take lightly. A well-done hair restoration surgery can provide a long-lasting self-esteem boost and help you feel more confident in your appearance, while one...read more
When it comes to self-esteem, many factors and driving forces can alter our perception of ourselves. Whether it be work-related, such as being declined a project or promotion or gaining weight from new medication, drastic or undesirable circumstances in...read more
Hair Transplants Simplified Are you or someone you know considering getting hair transplant surgery? If so, you might be wondering exactly how the procedure is carried out or what the timeline looks like for recovery. You also might be curious to know how long it will...read more
Stress And Hair Loss The modern world sometimes feels like it been specifically designed to cause the people living in it as much stress as possible. Early man probably did have it harder, I mean let's face it if anyone of us had to face down a sabre tooth tiger we’d...read more
Protect Your Bald Head From Sun Damage Now that summer has finally hit the western hemisphere, it's time for some fun in the sun! Barbecues at your buddy's place, days at the beach and lounging on your relative's boat with a cold one aren't without their dangers...read more