Fixing a Bad Hair Transplant Hair transplant repairs need a lot of experience as well as creativity on the surgeon.
Are you a victim of a bad hair transplant? No worries, Dr.Jones is here to help.
Dr.Jones has performed a number of hair restoration surgeries whose intention was to correct the outcome from poor quality hair transplant surgeries. When restoring a poorly performed previous hair transplant, a lot of unique issues and problems have to be resolved as the procedure varies from performing a hair restoration on a fresh scalp.
What qualities do hair transplant repairs require in the service provider or the surgeon?
- Careful and detailed assessment of the impacted area of the scalp that needs to be repaired as well as examination of the donor area.
- Choice of the restoration technique that will suit the candidate to bring out best results, as the incorrect selection of hair restoration methods may make the outcome worse than before.
- Hair transplant repairs need a lot of experience as well as creativity on the surgeon, as the procedure is significantly different from performing a routine hair restoration.
- The entire task is a challenging one and the problems need to be tackled efficiently and simultaneously.
- Awareness of the limitations from the previous procedure’s cosmetic defects
- The ability to study the flaws of the previous hair restoration surgeries and set a clear goal for the repair procedure to achieve the best possible and natural results.
- Fully understand the emotional state of the patient with the need for hair restoration repair; The patient is likely to be skeptical about the new restoration procedure and may have several questions or doubts prior to the procedure. It may be a difficult task for the provider to establish trust and restore confidence and reassure the patient that the procedure will be a corrective one.
Here is a plug repair case that was handled by Dr.Jones. The pictures presented below were taken before the procedure and 2 years post-op. Dr.Jones used 2700 grafts for the plug repair procedure. Dr.Jones uses effective techniques to fix issues with hair plugs and has helped several patients who have experienced undesirable consequences from hair plugs and has treated the patient’s hair to look more denser and even. Got Questions? Contact us today to see how Dr.Jones can help restore your hair line !
Good Results Before and after photographs
Dr. Jones made me feel extremely comfortable and welcome. He is kind and thoughtful, and is very responsive to questions and concerns. He is exceptionally good at what he does, and I would recommend him to anyone who is considering hair transplant.
Benedict Marsh | READ ALL TESTIMONIALS
If you are currently suffering from hair loss then the chances are you've thought about getting a hair transplant. Hair transplantation is one of those areas where myths and half-truths still exist even today. Because of this, some people are put off by the thought of...read more
Throughout his years in practice as one of the world’s most respected and in-demand hair restoration surgeons, Dr. Robert Jones has helped thousands of satisfied patients regain their self-confidence and quality of life with his skills, expertise and...read more
Are hair transplants painful? When weighing the factors of a hair transplant there are a lot of things to consider before you commit. One thing that many…read more
If your thinning or balding hair has made you self-conscious, you may feel like that’s the only thing people will notice about you. However, now, you don’t have to worry about concealing it with hats, scarves or wigs anymore. Dr. Robert Jones, a...read more
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ve likely heard about beard implants over the last few years. This guide to beard transplants is designed to help you learn more about beard transplant techniques and determine if you are a good candidate for beard surgery.read more
It's no secret that hair loss and thinning can easily affect a person's confidence level. But what if you have to deal with it while all eyes are watching? Gareth Gates In late October, former POP IDOL star Gareth Gates admitted to going under the knife to increase...read more